When did you last update your web site?
web4work allows you build and manage complete web sites using our feature rich content management system. Include output from our calendar, newsletter and relevant RSS news feeds to keep your users up to date.
We provide a full range of navigation styles - top or side with subnavigation available. Create a single web site and then add an intranet for users who have logged in. You can even build a mini-portal of sites if you wish for different parts of your businessPages
We don't limit the number of pages you can use - in fact, we provide a filing system for them. Create a web page using a simple Word-like editor - no need to worry about having to learn web languages. Add in all the features you would expect to see, graphics, links, tables etc., and then use our internal keywords to complete the page content. Connect the page to the navigation bar and your sites are now availableKeywords
Keywords can be added to pages to provide extra funtionality. They can
- Add the date and time
- Display RSS feeds from other web sites (see example opposite)
- List coming events from the events calendar
- Display links to documents which are in the filing cabinets
- Create contact forms which add users details to the contact management system
- Update pages with the latest news items from the article manager
- Many other features available
Please Note: Web4Work sites are updated by the clients themselves. Information Flow does not control the content of these sites and cannot accept responsibility for information contained within.